Our Sites and Apps may collect some Personal Data from its Users.
EFFECTIVE DATE: April 13, 2017
Among the types of Personal Data that our sites and apps collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, phone number, company name, address, country, state, province, email address, ZIP/ Postal code, city, Camera permission, Phone permission, Photo access permission, Social media accounts permission, Precise or Approximate location and geographic position.
- Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for Hangman Prints to provide its services.
- Users are solely responsible for any and all Personal Data provided directly to Hangman Prints or when obtained from third parties where the user permits access to their photos through third party file sharing applications.
- Our third party APIʼs may collect information relating to your devices, including your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile phone number, mobile network carrier, location and application installations.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) relating to Hangman Prints on any of our family of sites or our family of social media pages will be monitored.
How we use the data we collect
Data is processed at Hangman Prints operating offices and in any other places where third parties are involved with processing and manufacturing are located. Some of your information may also be shared with multiple mail couriers for Hangman Prints to be able to fulfil the order. As well as to ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS OR PARTNERS and or legal counsel required by law. The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document.
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Hangman Prints to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Analytics, Access to third party accounts, Contacting the User, Content commenting, Device permissions for Personal Data access, Displaying content from external platforms, Handling payments, Location-based interactions, Managing contacts and sending messages and marketing and behavioural targeting.
Third Party Apps
- Hangman Prints is governed by the copyright laws of Canada and not any other country. We help to protect copyright laws and trademark, logos and art created by the owner. Any modification to a photo that changes the overall appearance of your original photo such as but not limited to filters, artistic designs, overlays, any form of cartooning or other artistic means used by another app that can be applied to your photo, the “user” must also abide by the copyrights of those apps with regards to printing and publishing photos with design enhancements and elements.
- Any comments or posts by any person, customer or third parties may not be the views of Hangman Prints, we reserve the right to remove where possible, edit or delete any information on our web pages or to report abusive behaviour, and monitor hashtagʼs or posts that relate to the Hangman Prints Brand in blogs, online forums, any or all forms of online social media. Hangman Prints will not be held liable for any information provided by a third party or comments made on third party sites.
3. Authorized Third Parties
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
4. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Hangman Prints except as noted in this Policy.
If you tag yourself, friends, family or others in photos on Third Party sites shown on a product produced by Hangman Prints, You the “user”, and not Hangman Prints are fully responsible for the tags you create. There may be posts of photos or videos with tags or hashtags on Third Party sites and blogs without the expressed consent of Hangman Prints, we may or may not share the views, thoughts, images or videos that are created by Third Parties. There may be offensive material posted on Third Party sites that we are unaware of and although we are not required to review all photos or artwork submitted for printing, we do our best to prevent offensive photos or artworks from being displayed on our products, However in some instances what may be offensive to you may not be offensive to another. The user accepts all liability for the content in which they choose to share with Hangman Prints and will be held solely responsible for their content shared or uploaded.
Opting Out Of Information Sharing
However, under the following circumstances, we may still be required to share your personal information:
- When required by law to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We reserve the right to restrict or inhibit any user from using the Sites or Apps at any time, for any reason.
Access to Your Account Information and Preferences
Confidentiality and Security
Third Party Sites
Third Party Websites
Device permissions for Personal Data access
Our sites and apps may request certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User's device Data as described below. By default, these permissions must be granted by the User before the respective information can be accessed. Once permission has been granted, it can be revoked by the User at any time. In order to revoke these permissions Users may refer to their device settings to disable their permissions. The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the User's device and software. Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of the app. When a User grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective Personal Data information may have access by this Application.
Used for accessing the User's approximate device location. Our app may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services.
Used for accessing the camera or capturing images and video from the device.
Used for accessing the User's precise device location. Our app may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services.
Used for accessing the User's social media accounts for uploading photos, permission must be granted by the user.
Used for accessing photos from your device.
Information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Access to third party accounts
Hangman Prints Analytics by Third Parties
Contacting the User
Mailing list or newsletter
Device permissions for Personal Data access (Hangman Prints iOS and Android)
Displaying content from external platforms
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
Our platforms enable interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of our sites and apps. The interaction and information obtained through our sites and apps are always subject to the Userʼs privacy settings for each social network. This type of service may collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
- Location-based interactions Non-continuous geolocation Our sites and apps may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services.
- Most browsers and devices provide tools to opt out from this feature by default. If explicit authorization has been provided, the Userʼs location data may be tracked by this Application.
- The geographic location of the User is determined in a manner that is non- continuous, either at the specific request of the User (the User may have the options to opt out of sharing its current location in the appropriate field of their settings) which allows the application to detect the position automatically. Personal Data collected: geographic position.
- Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
- These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by Hangman Prints, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of our sites and apps or the related services. The User declares to be aware that Hangman Prints may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, our sites and apps and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
The rights of Users
We will not store, sell, or distribute your personal information to third parties. We do not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third party services or it uses honour the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies. At any time a user can disable cookies in their preferences on their device, however the application and sites may not function properly without this feature turned on. Userʼs also have the option to opt out of receiving email notifications by unsubscribing to the email located at the footer of a previously received email.
Class Action Waiver
ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION, SHALL BE DEALT WITH BY ARBITRATION AND NOT THROUGH COURT PROCESS. WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL LEGAL ACTION. YOUR ACCESS AND CONTINUED USE OF OUR SITES SIGNIFIES YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO THIS WAIVER.
©HANGMANPRINTS, INC. All Rights Reserved 2017